I have a passion for painting, botanicals in particular. I am able to transform South Africa’s plant life by working with watercolours. I work with a sensitive and delicate nature when it comes to the medium I use, the choice of paper and the way I frame my artworks. My artworks are available in sizes varying from A0, A1, A2,A3 & A4, and go accordingly in price. * If you would like to inquire about an artwork and pricing - please do email me and I will be happy to share my price list with you.
My artwork can be bought and seen through Tamasa Gallery- unframed and framing options available or Nom de Plume design studio where there is a limited selection of my latest artworks framed to choose from.
If you are looking for Artwork and there’s something that you LOVE but it has been SOLD, let me know. I do not repeat work as they are ALL once-off ORIGINALS , however, I am happy to work on something similar or commission an Artwork you have in mind.
Depending on WHAT you are looking for, with example imagery I can re-create in my own unique style something you have in mind!
I use a variety of different MEDIUMS from ink, watercolours and charcoal so the possibilities are endless!
- What specific artwork are you looking for? Botanical or Other, and if Botanical- What specific flower or plant?
- Size: What are your wall measurements available and space for an Artwork?
- Price: Each size of artwork framed varies in price. Please contact me for a price list or Quote.
- Framing: A selection of various framing with mounting is used. Having many options to select from - for example a simple box frame with Natural wood, black, white, white-wash or bamboo Framing choices
- Timeline- Artwork with Framing takes up to 4 Weeks.+-
- Delivery- This is an additional fee- depending on location. If local- Artwork can be sent via Courier at an additional fee, depending on size & weight with Framing. Otherwise, if abroad Artwork can be shipped, unframed, rolled in a tube.
Contact me to order your artwork >>>